Monday, February 28, 2011

Marine's Visit to Spain!


Lovely Marine

We saw a PEACOCK!!!!!!!!!


Beautiful Ronda

The glorious bridge



Marine in the MINE

At the bottom of the gorge

The best meal... ever!

Market in the Albycin

My dear Frenchie friend Marine came to visit me a few weekends ago (Feb 10-14).  We headed out early on Friday morning to Ronda, my favorite place in Spain.  When we arrived via train we walked through the main shopping street just strolling until we got to the bridge and all of its wonderful glory.  It is just so beautiful! We went down to the this mine where we climbed in this cave to the bottom of the gorge… it was scary going down, but very beautiful! We went to the Arab Baths which were just okay.  I wish I could see a still functioning one! I hear they exist… After the Arab Baths, we went to lunch at my favorite restaurant in the WORLD and had wonderful food! We didn't have much time after this to go on the hike on the opposite side of the gorge like I wanted so we headed back to Granada.  The next day in Granada we went for a hike in the Albycin and I found an area I had never been to before, which was cool.  We went tapa hopping and had some gooooood tapas! Overall I had a really great time with Marine visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment